23 November 2008

an open apology and other FF things...

I'm so sorry Rina...
Overslept cos I've not been getting enough sleep for the past few days and didn't wake up in time to do that Nyzul run just before Dynamis as planned. Somehow I know you'll read this and hope that we can recover lost ground maybe next week.
Anyway I also pray that you will recover from surgery sooner (and rest more / play less! it helps, honey.)

On the topic of FFXI anyway, yea.. its as if I've totally lost interest in the game.
Honestly, I don't even play the game anymore outside of the Nyzul set. Maybe its about time.. since its almost 5 years now.. or maybe its just that the content hasn't been able to engage me, or maybe I just haven't got the time to play as much anymore...

I'm hoping its the 2nd, because yesterday a whole lot of new stuff was announced for the game. 3 new expansion scenarios and a whole bunch of amazing additions for the December update. It seems like they're taking the game in a different direction as opposed to the usual 'lateral expansions' as they put it. Makes sense, this way they'll be filling out the older areas more instead of just creating more and more new ones...

On another note, they announced that Shantotto will be a bonus character in Dissidia: Final Fantasy! So cool. She's always been one of my fave characters from XI.. and she'll be getting voice acting too. Just imagining her 'Ohohohoho' get immortalized in voice acting is making me jittery. She's also going to get her own expansion scenario, which will be interesting to see. I hope other characters in the story will get their own expansion scenarios to give them more life as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment