19 December 2009

My FFXIII is HERE

Hahaha.. it seems like all I've been talking about lately is Final Fantasy. But there's a good reason for this, because the latest entry in the series has been released, just 2 days ago on Thursday - and to fans like me, it is a big deal.

But I can't be more happy now, since I finally got my copy of the game which I ordered from Play-Asia. It took a while to arrive but I'm glad it didn't come any later.

Why am I still here? Well, I wanted to share my joy :p so I'm showing you what the product looks like.

I got mail! It's the UPS thingy.


And inside the packet thingy, is a box.


And inside the box is a bubble wrap pocket.


And finally we get to see.. the game.
The box art for the Japanese version of Final Fantasy games has always been this simple.


Here's what it looks like inside.
Square Enix Members point card - check.


One of the pages in the booklet.


The FFXIV promo item + beta test ballot code. Another reason why I bought the Japanese version as opposed to the Asian one. This comes with the first press only.


Pretty huh.


And the back.


Alrighty. That's all folks.

Time to say goodbye to my social life for about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment